About This Course
Mobile apps are one of the best ways to engage with users. This is one of the reasons mobile app development is becoming popular.
If you are the guy wh wants to learn one programming language and use it to develop both your iOS and android apps, you are at the right place.
That’s exactly what React Native allows you to do!
With this course, you can become a professional mobile app developer. In this course, you’ll learn how to create your own React Native apps, publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store and get deep into the React Native ecosystem.
You’ll learn all about the theory behind React Native, its core concepts, how to build responsive designs that work on different device sizes, how to navigate around, use maps and the camera and so much more!
With our project based learning you are assured of the best since you learn by building a real app.
By the end of the course, walso go through all steps required to get an app into an app store.
Here’s a detailed look at what you’ll get:
- The core concepts and theory
- Understand how to navigate in React Native apps
- A closer look at styling and animating React Native apps
- Instructions on how to use third-party libraries in your React Native app
- Detailed examples on how to use maps or an image picker
- A full user authentication flow
- How to connect to a backend server from your app
- Debugging instructions
- And so much more!
- Internet Connection
- Atleast 4GB RAM, core i3 computer
- NO Android, Java, Swift or Objective-C knowledge is required!
- Anyone who wants to use React to build native mobile apps
- Every mobile developer who wishes to learn only one language to write cross-platform mobile apps