About This Course
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or expert in web development, you are at the right place.
The course has been developed by experts in web development who have more than 5 years of experience.
The course will take you from beginner to expert in just 8 weeks.
Ready to open new doors and become a smart, in-demand web developer?
- The course starts with web development basics. Afterward, we’ll show you insider tips to work quickly and efficiently with web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Python.
- Next, we’ll show you how to build your own responsive websites using more advanced techniques such as jQuery PHP 7, MySQL 5 and Bootstrap.
- At this point we’ll be developing blogs and eCommerce sites with WordPress, and learn smart ways to add dynamic content, using APls to connect to sites such as Google Maps and Facebook.
- As we all know, the best way to learn is to do, that is why we have embraced project-based learning. So you’ll complete fun website challenges after every class.
- As you progress through the course, you’ll be building your portfolio.
What you’ll learn:
- How does the web work?
- CMSs and WordPress
- Responsive Design
- PHP Coding
- MySQL Databases
- Putting it all together: Making a Functional E-commerce like or Social media platform
- Setting up domains, hosting, and live website deployment.
What else will you get?
- A friendly, informal community to support you every step of the way.
- Live consultation, question, and answer as you go.
- Ebooks that will show you how to start earning before you’ve even finished
- Lifetime access to course materials
- A deep understanding of how to code, design, and build powerful website tested Availability*
Never waste another minute learning from out-of-date books, clunky and expensive online courses, and yawnsome YouTube videos again!
- No previous knowledge is required - interest, passion, desire to learn & achieve is all you need!
- A computer with at least 4GB RAM(preferably at least core i3).
- Internet connection.
- No software is required before the start of the course (all software used in the course are free)
- Newbies or web devs looking to sharpen their skills.