Data DeletionSeptember 19, 2021 2021-09-19 10:12
Availability of Website
- Log in to your dashboard
- Go to Tools >> Erase Personal Data
- Enter your email address and ‘send request’ to the email you used to create an account.
- The you will be needed to access your email and click on the confirmation link before the erase personal data request can be completed.
- Once you have confirmed the request, the status of the request will be updated’. At this point, at your account you can complete the ‘Erase Personal Data’ request.
- Once the erasure request has been completed, go to Users to delete the WordPress user record. Be sure to select the ‘delete all content’ option.
- Once the user record has been deleted, return to both the export and erase dashboards to delete the requests.
If the steps above don’t work in your account deletion process, kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org